Followers

Friday, February 3, 2012

Made some stick pins.

I have been making stick pins to add to my cards.  I made 36 of them to send to a swap I was in with CDAC.  So I made a card using one of the other pins that I made.  So here it is.
This is an A2 card that I rounded off the corners.  The envelope is from Doodlecharm cartridge and cut at 2.80 inches.  I added the lips instead of a heart it is on a wiggle wire. The lips were cut at 1.75 inches from the India Art cartridge.  The tag for my sentiment is from the Essential Accent cartridge and cut at 1.75 inches.  I added a knot of tulle with a button and added a pin with a heart and some crystals.  My card has two sentiments on it.  One is Happy Valentine's Day and on the envelope and it says Sealed with a Kiss.  Both are from Pink Designs. For a bit of bling I added three rhinestones on the top.

I'm going to enter this card in

Carson's Creations.-- Stick pin
Love to Crop  --  Wiggle wire.
The Glamorous Side of Scrapping -- Valentine's Day
Paper Playtime -- Anything goes
Hope you like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment