Followers

Friday, February 3, 2012

Card for Love To Crop Challenge

Good Evening Crafters,

I have been busy yesterday and today working on cards.  I got 14 cards done.  I made this card to use in the Love To Crop challenge.  The challenge is to make a project using a wiggle wire.  What is a wiggle wire?  Amy did a great tutorial on how to made and use a wiggle wire.  I choice not to rob my ink pens but I made my own.  A few years ago my hubby both me a thing called a wild wire it roll your wire into springs.  It make all different types and sizes.  It work great for this. 

Here is my card:


It is an A2 card.  I took a piece of red card stock and cut it 3x5 and took several scraps and tore them and inked them and adhere to the red card stock.    I cut the heart from Doodlecharm Cartridge at 2.50 inches and layered it.  Added it on a  purple wiggle wire and stamped it with a stamp from Pink Designs.  Added some twine and a sticker that is a shaker.

Hope that you like it.  Still looking for 6 more followers.  I have some blog candy to give to one of my lucky followers when I hit 100 followers.  So send a buddy over.

2 comments:

  1. Patti, this is such a pretty, pretty Valentine!! I love the scalloped heart and background paper!! And now I must find one of those Wild Wire thingies -- that would save me SO much time!! :)

    Thanks so much for "Wiggling It" in the Love To Crop! Challenge!! :)

    Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Patti!! This valentine is sooo lovely and really encapsulates the warm fuzzy feeling behind Valentine's day:) be blessed
    ~Beyond Measure
    Tammy www.bbbm.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete