Followers

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Birthday Card and Announcement

Good Morning ladies,

What a great and beautiful morning.  The sun is shining outside and not to cold.

I wanted to announce that I was selected to be a member of  Just a Scrappin' DT.  I cannot wait to begin creating for them.

Now on to my card:
This is a an A2 card.  I cut the scissors and sewing body from Wall Decor and More. 
Sentiment was generated on the computer and sew was also cut from Wall Decor and More.
The scallop design for the sentiment is from  Accent Essential.  Added some bling at the top and some on the sentiment.
But together some flowers, ribbon  and added foe stitching around the card.

Check back will and send your friends will be having a giveaway to all my followers when I reach 100 followers.  


4 comments:

  1. Nice card!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Patti, of course I remember you. Thanks for stopping by my blog on the blog hop. Looks like you enjoy paper crafting too. It's pretty addicting isn't it. Congrats on being chosen for the Just Scrappin' Team. I'll be checking up on you. Take care. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your big news, Patti!! Thanks for stopping by today -- I hope you'll get a chance to try out the Wiggle Wires and enter the challenges!! :)

    Hugs,
    Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your DT member!!! IT's fantastic and I can't wait to see more projects!!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete