Followers

Monday, February 6, 2012

DT Introduction

Over at Just a Scrappin' I am being introduced today as one of there DT members.  This is going to be such a fun journey for my scrapping and card making.  I am one of the first members to be introduced.  So be sure to visit often to see what the other talented designers have in store for you.  Here are the two projects I sent in for my introduction.


I made these cards with Create a Critter;  one of my favorite cartridges;  they are an A6 card.
The monkeys are cut at 3.5 inches, the vine is 5.5 inches the "let's hang out" is cut at   1.25 inches
Added some ribbon, bling on the girl card and sentiment.  The paper is DCWV  one of the very first paper pads I got when I began paper crafting in 2004. 

I am so happy to be a part of the team and hope to bring you lots of projects, hops and creativity.

No comments:

Post a Comment