Followers

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Paper Cutz Challenge #89

HAPPY EASTER TO ALL!!!!!!

Wow what a great challenge at PCC it is to make a card, LO or project using the colors, pink, purple, green, blue and white.  You can also use a small bit of black.  And any theme that you would like.



Here is my card for this weeks challenge.
I made a gate-fold card.  My daughter is having twins so I was thinking of how I wanted to make her invitations.  This challenge had the perfect colors for her invites.  Which we just found out that she is having a boy and a girl.  I cut the babies from Sugar and Spice Cricut Cartridge.  they are cut at 2 inches. For the boy i trimmed off the area for the bow.  I drew on their faces and add a teddy bear brad for each baby.  I put on three eyelets and ran embroidery floss and tied a bow at the end. I added a few embellishments. What a cute card for an invite on the inside I layered purple and green paper and going to put the info inside.  I hope she likes them.

Have a great day and come and join us at Paper Cutz this week for a great and fun challenge.

1 comment:

  1. wow, very creative. I would not have thought to make it gatefold. I am going to have to remember this:)

    ReplyDelete