Followers

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Paper Cutz Challenge # 87

Sorry for this being on so late but better late than never.  LOL.  This weeks challenge was to make a card, LO or project  using a hand stamped, digital stamped or Cricut cut image of a bunny, lamb, chick or Easter eggs. Use any colors you’d like.

I choose to make and easel card.   I cut the chick and egg from simply charmed at 3 in.
If you would like the directions for an easel card just leave me a comment and a way to get a hold of you then I will send it to you.   I added a ribbon  a little chick brad, and some cute little buttons.  The sentiments are from a stamp set I got from Joann's $1 bin.

Hope that I see your project at the Paper Cutz Challenge this week and every week.  I love to see your ideas and get inspiration from all of you.

1 comment: