Followers

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Paper Cutz Challenge #91

Hey Crafters,
Sure have been missing you all but been crazy work hours the last few weeks.  But  this week has slowed down this week and I got a chance to get in my craft room.  And what a great week at Paper Cutz Challenge.  If you need  a reason to get started on your graduation cards, LOs, or projects this is the challenge to get going with.  At PCC this week the challenge is to make a card, LO or project for graduation using any color that you would like.  So head on over to PCC and check the great DTs projects this week and add yours and have a chance of winning.
Here is my project for the week:

I make this LO for my daughters high school graduation.  She is our baby and the last to graduate til the grand babies which will be awhile.
I used the Cricut cartridge Wild Card
The cap, scroll, words, numbers are cut at 8 1/2 inches.
The spaces for the pictures are 6 x 6 and then I used a punch to punch around them.
I added the jewels with my I-rock for the journaling space.  I cannont wait til Monday when she graduates to add the pictures to it. 
I hope you enjoyed my project and I will see your project at PCC this week and every week.

1 comment:

  1. Very cute. I love how you hid the journaling.

    Sorry I missed you on the Twins Birthday blog hop. My site is Papaer Compulsions. I was having computer problems and my project was not posted yet. I have a cool birthday project if you would like to stop by now. www.papercompulsions.blogspot.com

    Thanks
    Jani

    ReplyDelete