Followers

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Paper Cutz Challenge

Wow !!  Did I mess up I forgot to post my challenge.  So here it is.  Good news is you still have time to get your project in tonight. 
The challenge this week is:  "Turning Over a New Leaf" Make a card, LO or craft project for Fall using LOTS of leaves and any colors you'd like, EXCEPT NO GREEN or BLUE.

My challenge is a layout. That is titled "Fun in the Falling Leaves"
I use there different paper with leaves on them.  I cut the tree trunk from another page and glued down some shimmer paper from DCWV.
I punched several leaves of orange, brown, red, and golden yellow with a fiskar mini punch that my hubby bought me.
I added a tag for journaling with some brown ribbon.

So hurry over and add your project at PCC'

2 comments:

  1. LOL. I can completely relate. I have been too busy to blog much myself. It is a great LO anyway. Love all those leaves.

    http://www.jeanscraftycorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Patti, I LOVE your tree trunk! I can just envision some pictures of folks having fun in the leaves on that page! Great job.

    ReplyDelete