Followers

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Paper Cutz Challenge #116

Hello  Crafters,

What a great challenge this week at PCC, where I am so fortunately to be on the DT with some extremely talented crafters.   And a leader ,Mary,  who is the best. 
The challenge this week is:  "Let's Talk Turkey!" Make a card, LO or craft project for Thanksgiving, using a stamped, digital stamp or Cricut cut image of a Turkey . Use any colors you'd like.

For this weeks challenge I started making a paper bag mini album.  Which is something new for me.  So I am learning as I make this album which I plan on sending to my Hubby's biological mother that we met just a few years ago.  I am hoping to learn more their Thanksgiving traditions.  I am using one section of the album for my challenge this week.


Here is my challenge project:


I use paper that my niece Bree had given me.  She is go great at picking out wonderful and cool papers.
I used the cartridge From My Kitchen for the loaf of bread, the pie and the salt and pepper shaker.
The turkey is from the cartridge Doddle charms.
There is a pull out to put one of her favorite recipes on.



This is a pic of one of the inserts for additional pictures or more recipes.
I am hoping that the more I make of these albums the better they get.  If you have anything to add to help me along the way please let me know.  I am always open for advise.


This was a fun and challenging challenge for me.  But I am trying to work more outside my comfort area and learn more new fun way to express my craftiness.

I hope to see your projects this week at Paper Cutz Challlenge

6 comments:

  1. Love the idea of the pull-out recipe, Patti. You could laminate it so that if folks want to use the recipe they can pull it out and take it to the kitchen without worry that it would get messed up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on your first album, it looks super. Love the pull out for the recipe, nice idea. Love the papers too, great project! Hugs, J:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great project Patti. I love those papers. (Your niece did good :) Love all your little cut image details too.

    Jani
    papercompulsions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool project. Love the design and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great mini. I just love how this came out.
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete