Followers

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Paper Cutz Challenge #102

I know another post but I was running behind from last week. 
Here is my post for this weeks challenge at Paper Cutz Challenge.  I hope you all join us this week..
The challenge for this week is:  Under the Sea! Make a card, LO or craft project using something you’d find in or under the sea…fish, crab, mermaid, seahorse, shells, starfish, seal, whale, etc. Use any colors or theme you’d like.

I had a lot of fun making this challenge this week.  Here is my project.
The papers are all DCWV.
The mermaid, seashells, seahorse, reef are all from the cartridge Paper Doll Dress Up.
They are cut at 3.5 inches.
The photo frames are from the cartridge Accent Essential and cut at 4x6 in.
The sea grass is from the cartridge Simply Charmed and cut at 4in.

I hope that you enjoy this page. And will see your project at  PCC.

3 comments:

  1. Too adorable, I love mermaids and fish! So many cute details too, adorable card! Aloha, J:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable, Patti!! I like the shaped photo mats.

    ReplyDelete