Followers

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Paper Cutz Challenge #101

Hey All,

I just love to do blog hops.  Getting to see so many talented ladies projects.  Just get so many idea and things that I want to try but not enough time in the day.  LOL.  Want to share my last weeks challenge for Paper Cutz Challenge.  (Been a busy week should of posted a week ago)  But wanted to share it with you.

I made these all out of scrap papper and didn't make a dent in my stock. I know hard to believe.  haha
I make these sour cream container  for my daughters baby shower for the guest to take home.
They were filled with candy and either a small pink clothes pin or a small blue pacifier.
I ended up making about 60 of them.
They are made with DWVC paper.
Then I punched out scallop squares, squares, scallop circles, and circles.
Then I added sticker on them that I got at Walmart.

I crocheted the little booties for a door prize game that we played.
My daughter helped me with the sour cream container and was a great bonding time for us.
Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment