Followers

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Paper Cutz Challenge

Who all is tired of all this rain.   ME ME ME

Now back to the fun.  At Paper Cutz Challenge we are having a great challenge.  This weeks challenge is to make a card, LO or craft project with a Father's Day theme.  Use any colors.

Here is my card for this week



This is an A2 card. I used a technique I saw on Pink Tulle with Feathers & Sequins to make the card base.
This is a great way to use scraps.  And lots of fun to play with.
The OUR and ALL were cut with my gypsy and cricut.  I cut them at 1 3/4 inches from the cartridge Mickey Disney font.
The star is from the cartridge Paisley.  It was cut at 3 1/2 inches.
The baseball player is cut from the cartridge Sports Mania at 1 3/4 inches.
I added a ribbon and some gold stickles.
This was a fun card to make and super easy with a great look. 

Hope to see your entry over at Paper Cutz Challenge.  See you there I love to visit you sites when I look at your entry's. 

Have a great day!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment