Followers

Friday, June 3, 2011

Paper Cutz Challenge

Hi Crafters.

What a great challenge this week over at Paper Cutz Challenge.

The challenge this week is to make a card, LO, or craft project using a beach or travel theme using any color you would like. 

Come on crafters lets get tons of entry's this week.

Here is my project for this week.  It is a LO.  I have been doing lots of LO's lately and starting to become addicted. 
It is a 12x12 LO.  The camper and words are from the Cricut Cartridge "Going Places"
The lacy circles are fro the Cricut Cartridge "Sugar and Spice"
The  papers came from some of the packs that my niece gave me.  They are great.  She has wonderful  taste. 
The ribbon is from Hobby Lobby. 
The camper is on a wobble that I made.  From one of my friendly blogger.  So it looks like its driving down the paper.  LOL

1 comment:

  1. Cute lay-out!

    Congrats you were the lucky winner of my blog candy! Come check it out! :)

    ReplyDelete