Followers

Monday, February 21, 2011

PCC Challenge # 79

What a fun challenge we have over at Paper Cutz Challenge.  And the DT would love for you to join us this week. Click HERE to see all the great projects our team made for this week. 

The challenge this week is to make a card, LO, or craft project for a child's birthday with a country or western theme, using any colors you would like. 

This is the card that I summited for the challenge this week.
I colored my Magnolia Stamp (sent to me in a swap from Rebecca at Scrappers Delight)
with gel pens. And added a gem on her tie.
The printed paper I got at Joanne's.  The others are all DCWV. 
I used my Bigshot and Daisy Field for the embossing on the orange paper.
The stamp "celebrate' is from one is my stash.

This was a fun and quick card.  But I love to make projects to share with you.  Please visit often.

No comments:

Post a Comment