Followers

Monday, February 21, 2011

No Internet last Week Bummer!

I am sorry if you came here last week to check out my challenge for Paper Cutz Challenge and did not find it but I was having technical difficulties with my Internet connection.  But my great and wonderfullly talented hubby got it going for me.   I wanted to share my Layout with you even though it was to be posted last week.
The challenge was to use ladybugs, bees or butterflies.
The ladybug was made on my gypsy and with my cricut.  My two favorite craft ideas. 
I cut it from Doodlecharms at 3 inches.  Love bug is from the creative critter and cut at 1 1/2 inches.
I added the frame and the ribbon and used ladybug and heart stickers on it
The heart paper I got at Joanne's along time ago.  The background sheet is from DCWV Shimmer stack.

So glad my internet is back and I can share with my crafty buddies once again.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Patti,

    I resent my info.
    Thanks again:)

    ExpressionsByElaine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the ladybugs! Very cute!

    Thanks for coming by my blog!
    http://www.mudpiereality.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete