Followers

Saturday, January 29, 2011

PCC #76

First off I have a huge announcement.  I found out yesterday that I am going to be a grandma to twins.  My youngest daughter is due in August so excited. 


Now for the challenge at Paper Cutz Challenge this week is to make a card, LO, or project for Valentine's Day using a hand stamp, digital stamped, or cricut cut image of a cake, cupcake, cookies or candy, using any colors you'd like.

Here is my card for this week.

My sweet as candy card is made as an A2 card.  The candy is from the cartridge Celebrations and cut at 1 3/4 inches.  Then I use different pieces from the candy to put together to create the designs on the candy .
I use stickles on the candy to give it bling. 
The sweet heart is from Stampin' Up.  I colored with gel pens and put glossy accents on the globe to make it look like glass. 
The word "as" is cut from the cart. Blackletter on the gypsy at 1 1/4 inch.
The word "candy" is from the cart. Sans Serif cut at 1 1/2 inch on the gypsy
I purchase the ribbon for The General Dollar Store.
I used pop dot on all the candy items.
I hope to see your projects on Mr. Linky  at the PCC blog site for this week.

 Basic rule is to enjoy and create. 

No comments:

Post a Comment