Followers

Monday, January 24, 2011

PCC #75

Wow!   What a different type of weekend we had this past weekend.  A weekend of rest and relaxation.  On Saturday I participated in a couple of blog hop.  There sure is a lot of talented, crafty ladies out there.  Also I straighten my craft room a bit.  But did very little crafting.  SHOCK!!.  On Sunday my hubby and I spent the day watching programs that we had recorded on the DVR.  A very lazy but much needed break.

Ok now on to this weeks Challenge at Paper Cutz.  This week challenge is  to make a card, LO or project using any theme or colors you choose.

For my challenge this week I choose to make a card and a bag. 
The bag is made with the Tags, Bags, Boxes and More cartridge on my Gypsy.
It is cut at 3 1/2 inches.
The LOVE is from the Home Accent cartridge and cut at 2 inches.
The small heart on top is a misc. stamp that I had.  Not sure who makes it.
The heart border at the bottom was made with the Fiskar Border Punch.

The card is an A2 card the paper is from the DCWV The Natural matstack.
The butterfly is a brad from Oriental Trader.
The butterflies trail is made with jewels and the I-Rock.
Both the ribbon on the bag and on the card is from The Dollar Store.
The heart with love is from Cricut Sampler cartridg; as is the I heart you on the bag.
The heart gumball machine is a Stampin' Up stamp.
There is also a shaker sticker and a small heart sticker.


So come on over to the Paper Cutz Challenge and join in on all the fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment