Followers

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Paper Cutz Challenge #74

Burr it is cold here.  But have time to stay inside, keep warm, and craft.  This week at  PCC is to make a card, LO, or craft project using a tag or tags and any colors or theme that you choose.  This week I choose to make a matchbox.  Here is my project below.
  
                                     

I made the box with the cart. Tags, Bags, Boxes & more.  I cut it at 4 inches.
I cut the heart basket at 2.5 inches, and the heart tags at 1.75 and 1.5 inches
The love bug was cut at 2 inches and the word love was cut at 1.65 inches.
I added stickles to the the bugs antenna and doodled around it. 
Then I filled the box with goodies that I am sending to a swap friend.
So come on over to Paper Cutz Challenge and join in the fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment