Followers

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Paper Cutz Challenge #73

Yeah!!!  The first DT challenge  for the 2011.  I sure have missed them. 
The challenge for this week over at PCC is to cake a card, LO or craft project using metal ( brads, eyelets, wire etc.) and any colors or theme you'd like.
Go to PCCor click on the button to the right:  to check out the other great designers.
Hope to see your projects.
Here is my card for this week:
I just fell in love with this card.  I made the elephant with the Create a Critter at 3 inches.
The tons of love is strung on wire and tied around the heart brads.
I added the heart on his trunk, the ribbon is from Joann's the brown is embossed with swiss dots.
The strip behind the elephant is a border punch by Martha Stewart.
The brads are from Joann's also.
Hope your having a great day and lets see those great ideas.

1 comment:

  1. hi patti isnt it great to get back into the dt stuff :) youre card is adorable. i just picked up create a critter and your cards youve showcased on your blog have made me really excited to use it.

    ReplyDelete