Followers

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Gingerbread Man

I made this card to enter into the Bitten By the Bug 2 challenge.  The challenge was to use the gingerbread man from the Jolly Holiday cartridge.  Here is my card.
I used the gingerbread man from J. H. and cut at 3 inches.  The Santa cap also was on the Jolly Holiday cart.  With the bird.  I cut it at 2.5 inches. I cut several to use on many different characters.  The ribbon came from The Dollar Store.  I made the plate and the cookies from the In My Kitchen cartridge.  The cookies are cut at 1.25 and the plate is at 2 inches.

4 comments:

  1. awww how cute is this lil cookie with a santa hat :) thanks for sharing this with us at bbtb2 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute...very cute. Thanks for joining in with our BBTB2 challenge.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous ginger in his sannta hat and love the little ginger on the plate! Thanks so much for joining us at BBTB2
    Juliexx

    ReplyDelete