Followers

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Challenge Card

This card is for MPS challenge to use the colors Blue or Teal, Green and Brown. 
And for Anything Goes Challenge -- The Letter "C".

Here is my camera cut at 4 1/4 inches for the Letter C challenge.I got it from the cart. Locker Talk. On my gypsy I welded it together to make it into a card. The camera is made with teal paper,with light green for the windows, the shutter is made from brown and light green, the happy birthday is from brown paper and cut from the Gypsy Wandering cart. at 1 inch..


Here is the inside of my card. The it is made from same the light green as the camera windows.  The word smile is dark green and the exclamation mark is brown.  Hope you all are being good, Santa is checking his list to see who has been naughty or nice. Merry Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment