Followers

Thursday, March 1, 2012

First DT Post for Just a Scrappin

Hi All,

This is the first challenge for the Just a Scrappin DT.  I hope that you all join us for this challenge. 

The challenge is to make a card using a cut out or frame.                Here is an example:

For my card I made a card with a frame.

 I cut the frame out with a 1 inch border around it.  I used paper from DCWV.  The butterfly is from some stickers that was in my stash.  Then added some foe stitching in black around the outside, white around the middle and to show the butterfly flying.  The flowers on the corners are beads with pearls glued in the centers.  There is black pearls on each corner.  Then I sprayed with purple glimmer mist and with some glitter mist that I made.  The thank you is some bubble letter stickers from my stash.
This is the inside of the card that is glimmer misted also.  Then added another sticker.

Keep an eye out I will be doing a HOW TO section every couple of weeks for the DT.  Next week I will be sharing how I make my own Pop dots so be sure to check it out.


So jump on over to Just a Scrappin"  and link your challenge card up to Mr. Linky.  I can not wait to see what you create.

No comments:

Post a Comment