Followers

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Inking It Up Crazy World Card Day

Hi Crafter.
Today is World Card Day and Inking It Up Crazy is having a challenge every hour from 9 to 5.  Today.
So if you would like to join go to her blog Inking It Up Crazy for all the fun and wonderful card makers who are helping Kassidy today.  For my challenge it is a pink, black and white card.

Here is my card:

 
I made this card with the Cricut cartridge Christmas which I got on my gypsy.
I cut it at 5 1/2 inches.
I used the flip button and welded it on my gypsy.
Then added a pearl gem in the center of the card.
The card basic is a shining black that came from Walmart.
The pink and white paper is from DCWV.
I used the piece from around the pink paper and put inside of the card as a decoration.
It turned out great. 

I hope that you all have fun today and get lots of inspiration from these talented ladies.



3 comments:

  1. Ohhhh I really like this! So different, and I love the colors! Super card! Hugs, J:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shapes. Love the pink and black together. So cute!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog :)
    Jani
    www.papercompulsions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete