Followers

Friday, September 30, 2011

Paper Cutz Challenge #111

Hello My Friends.

What beautiful fall weather we are having here is southern Illinois. 
Come on over to Paper Cutz Challenge and join me and the fantastic DT for a fun and unique challenge this week.  Our leader and very talented Mary, has come up with a great challenge this week.                       


The challenge this week is:   "Shake, Rattle and Roll" Make a card, LO or craft project for Halloween with a hand stamped, digital stamped, or Cricut cut image of a skeleton, or a skull and crossbones, BUT make it cute, NOT SPOOKY! Use any colors you'd like.

Here is my card that I made to share with all you wonderful crafters:
 
I use the mini monster cartridge to make the skeleton on my card.
The ribbon I got from the neat little shop in Centraila, IL.
I got the skull and bone gems from my wonderful RAK buddy:  Becky  at Buzzy Bee Designs
She has been a fabulous Rak friend.
The sentiment is from Pink by Designs.
All the paper is some that my niece had got for me.  We share all the paper packs that we get.
I used the Martha Steward drippy goo punch.  This is a fun and useful punch.

Here is the inside of my card.  I cut them out with my decorative scissors. 
The Happy Haunting stamp is from a $1.00 stamp bin at Micheal's.

I hope to see all of your designs entered at PCC this week.  I will be looking for your project.

Have fun with this challenge.

4 comments:

  1. Cute card. Love the ribbon and gems. The sentiments are perfect.
    Jani
    papercompulsions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That IS a cute card, Patti! I like the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card! He is such a great mix of cuts. TFS! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card. I love the $1 bin!

    ReplyDelete