Followers

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Paper Cutz Challenge

Hi Crafter,

Sorry for being MIA but the twins are keeping all of us very busy.  I have had little time for crafting but did get a chance to get my project for Paper Cutz Challenge this week.

I hope to see your project this week also.  The challenge is:   Wish upon a Star! Make a card, LO or craft project using stars and any colors or theme you’d like.


I made this for Tilee's scrapbook and I have one almost finished for Ayden.  Hope to post later this week.
I cut the words on my Gypsy.  From the Micky Mouse font  cartridge.  I cut the star from the cartridge Create a Critter.  I cut the pink paper for the pic with my decorative scissors .
The stars along the side are some I had and I added some bling in the middle of them.  I m planning on adding a flower on  it before I'm finished.


Tilee is crying so better go for now.  And now Ayden

Patti

No comments:

Post a Comment