Followers

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Paper Cutz Challenge #99

 For this weeks challenge is : Make a card, LO or craft project using a Cricut cut, hand stamped or digital stamped image of an ice cream cone, Popsicle, ice cream sundae or milk shake. Use any colors or theme you’d like.

Here is my choice for this week:


I use the Cricut cartridge In My Kitchen and cut the ice cream float at 31/2 inches.
I cut the word chill out it 21/2 inches. 
I added 3 crystal gems.
The bulk of the paper I used is DCWV which is my favorite papers.

I hope to see all your great project posted over at PCC for this weeks challenge.

1 comment:

  1. Patti, thanks so much for popping over to visit me today!! :)

    Great card -- Makes me want to kick back and relax!! :)

    Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com

    ReplyDelete