Followers

Sunday, March 20, 2011

PCC Challenge #83

This weeks challenge is a fun one.  It is YOUR CHOICE!!  Make a card, LO, or craft project using any color or theme that you would like.

This week I choice a waterfall LO.  I have been working on lots of LO here lately.  Getting ready for a craft show next weekend.  This is a first for my niece and myself.  So we have been busy, busy, busy!

This week I choice this page:



This is an 8 x 8 scrapbook page.  The shiny blue paper is from The Shimmer Stack by DCWV.
The polka dot paper is Martha Stewart. 
 It is cut  at 6 x 6.
I got the directions for the waterfall from The Purple Scrapbooker several months ago.
The stork and baby are Cricut cuts on New Arrival.  They are cut at 2 inches.
It's a Boy is from New Arrival also and cut at 1 3/4 inches.
The scalloped circle is from Mini Monograms Cricut cartridge and cut at 3/4 inch.
I then added the ribbon to help move the waterfall up and down. 
If you would like the directions to make the waterfall see The Purple Scrapbooker or contact me.
I also add the pearl embellishments.  I used brad to hold down the slide part of the card

I hope to see many of your projects over at Paper Cutz Challenge this week.  I love to see all of your creativity. 

1 comment:

  1. I love this! I've never seen a waterfall layout before. What a great way to get lots of photos on a page. Thanks so much for sharing!

    Lisa
    prettypaperprettyribbons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete