Followers

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Christmas Cards




 
 This one was made using the cart. Create a Critter for the Panda and the tree. The lights and santa hat was from Joy of the Seasons.
 The wreath is from the Christmas cart. that Gypsy gave us. I took several rectangles and made the door and then added a brad for the door knob the ribbon was addded on with star brads.
I stamped the snowmen with a stamp by Stampin' Up and colored with gel pens and added stickles. I added snowmen, snowflakes, and the think snow buttons and put stickles on to make them bling. I also popdotted up the Christmas tree sticker.
This is also a Stampin' Up stamp. I stamped it and embossed with heat embossing powder then use stickles to write N  EL then stamped the ball again and colored with gel pens.  And added two poinsetta flower sticker. I also use fiskar decorated scissors to cut out the stamp. I use this techinque on both of these cards

These are only a few of the cards that I have made.  I sent several out to California to my mother in law for her use.  Not sure how many I have made but alot.  But enjoyed each and every minute of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment