Followers

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Paper Cutz Challenge #59

Sorry that i haven't already got this post on but I was out enjoying the weekend camping with my hubby.
What a beautiful and relaxing weekend.  Now back to my post.  This weeks challenge over at Paper Cutz is to make a card, layout, or project  with the Halloween theme anything goes but do not use the color orange or black.  But most important have fun.  Here is my entry.

I used the Paper Dolls All Dressed Up cartridge.  It has some great ideas.
The ghost and skeleton was cut at 3 inches
I added some ribbon and a bit of bling.
Hope to see your entries at Paper Cutz Challenge

1 comment:

  1. Hi Patti, so nice project.. the ghosts are looking so cute... love the orange bling on the eyes.. give a kind of scary look :)
    Hugs, Neeti

    ReplyDelete