Followers

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Challenge Card

I am entering this card in the following challenges
Card Creations & More by C     Ribbon and Bling
Always Crafting                          Halloween or Fall
Cardz TV                                   Halloween

I had so much fun making this card and the others I did.  Why I was cutting the character out from
Paper Dolls All Dressed Up I cut out an extra set and sent to my cartridge swap partner.  Hope she likes
them.
The doll, spider and web  was cut at three inches
The cat was at two & a half inches
I colored the hands, legs and shoes with gel pens
I also did outlines with my gel pens
I inked the edges with Stamping Up's Pumpkin Pie
The BOO is some extra brad letters I had on hand and added the gems to give it the bling
I also added a orange and tan ribbon
Hope you like my creation.

2 comments: